- To turn your Yocan Evolve Plus vape pen on/off, you need to press the power button 5 times consecutively.
- To make sure your wax atomizer works, screw in your evolve plus vape coils. Then press and hold the power button. As long as the quartz coil lights up, you’re ready to add in your shatter or wax.
- To load your shatter or wax, use your dab tool to scoop up a small piece and then gently place the wax carefully on the quartz coil. DO NOT overpack or poke at the coil too hard. You will risk damaging it and will need to buy replacement evolve plus coils.
- After loading your Shatter into your Evolve plus coils, press and hold the power button. After 2 seconds, you can begin vaping.
- At the bottom of Yocan Evolve Plus, you have a silicone dab container attachment. You can easily store a gram of crumble or shatter in there. Because it’s a screw on attachment, you’ll never have to worry about your container opening in your pocket or bag.
- 1 wax atomizer
- 1 vape battery
- 1 extra vape coil
- 1 wax dab tool
- 1 micro USB cable
- The Evolve Plus Vape pen is used with wax concentrates such as shatter or crumble.
- Heating chamber comes with dual quartz vape coils.
- Battery and wax atomizer are 510 threaded.
- Battery Capacity – 1100mah
- Silicone non-stick dab container attached at the bottom of the Evolve Plus vape pen.
The most commonly purchased replacement vape part is the Yocan Evolve Plus coils. These dual quartz coils are top quality, but when dealing with shatter or crumble, you’ll eventually need to replace your vape coils for a couple reasons:
- Many daily users prefer to have the freshest taste when vaping their concentrates. If you’re vaping shatter or wax daily, the flavor of your vapor tends to change after a few months of using a vape pen. As a result, many users decide to buy extra vape coils so that they can vape the freshest taste of shatter or crumble.
- When using dab tools to load shatter into your heating chambers, Do not poke the coil! You want to make sure to gently put your concentrates on it. If you poke at the quartz coil too hard, you can seriously damage it and will need to purchase replacements.